Easter is coming! Here are some useful tips to make your trip with Puerto Rico Ferry a smooth experience.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time and skip the lines at the box office. Tickets are currently available at puertoricoferry.com, in the Puerto Rico Ferry app, and at each landing.
- Remember: each carry-on item requires a ticket. This can be added during the ticket purchase process. Please check the list and price of carry-on items. Please check the list and price of carry-on items.
- If you have already purchased your tickets, arrive at the landing no more than 90 minutes before departure, as you are guaranteed a seat for the trip you purchased your ticket for. Arriving earlier will not lead to a seat on an earlier ferry.
- Check puertoricoferry.com or the Puerto Rico Ferry app for service alerts in case of inclement weather or delays.
- Only Island residents are authorized to take their car/truck to the Islands.
- Holiday travel may increase motor vehicle traffic to and from landings. Please plan accordingly when traveling to your scheduled departure.