SAFE TRAVEL WITH PORT RICO FERRIES
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
MASKS MUST BE WORN TO BOARD THE FERRY IN PUERTO RICO
Passengers under 2 years of age are not required to wear a face shield. Passengers with a medical condition that precludes them from wearing a mask must apply 6 feet between them and other passengers while on board Puerto Rico Ferry.
- Wear the mask at all times
- Keep a social distance of 6′ between you and other passengers.
- Avoid touching your face
- Wash your hands frequently. We have hand sanitizing stations located on the main deck of all Puerto Rico Ferry ships.
ENHANCED SECURITY MEASURES
These reinforced measures include:
- Daily temperature checks for our crew
- Personal protective equipment provided to Puerto Rico Ferry crew members
- Socially distanced approach and steering procedures
- Hand sanitiser dispensers located on the platform of all Puerto Rico Ferry disembarkations.
- Contactless boarding and ticketing system
- Frequent cleaning of the areas of greatest contact throughout the day
ENJOY CONTACTLESS TRAVEL WITH THE CITY EXPERIENCES™ APP.
With the City Experiences app, you can:
- Buy and save Puerto Rico Ferry tickets
- Enjoy contactless boarding
- Planning your trip
- Receive real-time notifications and alerts
- Follow your ferry in real time