Ceiba ↔ Vieques
Ceiba is located on the main island with access to supermarkets, stores and more. From Ceiba, Vieques is a 35 to 45 minute ferry ride away. It is known for its bioluminescent Mosquito Bay, its coveted beaches and horses that roam freely around the island.
When planning your trip, please note that our boarding process closes 10 minutes before departure time. Please remember to be at the terminal one hour earlier.
Photo identification is required at the time of boarding to confirm the identity of the Municipal Islands resident. Please note that the name on the ticket must match the name on the ID card.
- All ticket transfers must be made at least one (1) hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Tickets may only be transferred two (2) times.
- Tickets that are not transferred in accordance with the new transfer policy will not be refunded.
- Arrival of passengers: 1 hour before departure.
- The boarding process closes 10 minutes before departure.
- For more information about passengers and our policy and procedures, visit us at https://www.puertoricoferry.com/.
- All ticket sales are FINAL, no refunds are allowed.